2" Diameter Heated Hose
A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures.
Maintain a discharge or sewage water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks.
25' - $369.95 available online.
50' - $560.09 please order by phone: (888) 747-4844.
Standard delivery 7-10 Days
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed after 3PM Eastern Standard Time will be shipped on the following business day. This applies to all orders and all shipping methods, including expedited (overnight, 2-day or 3-day shipping).
Features & Benefits
- The PIRIT Heated Hose®: A hose that works in below-freezing
temperatures. Maintain a discharge or sewage water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks.
- Thermostatically controlled. When plugged in the PIRIT Hose®
automatically turns ON at 42° F or lower and, when on, turns OFF at 57° F or higher.
- Available in 25ft length
- 2-inch hose made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality aluminum cam-lock fi ttings.
- Double-walled PVC Construction with woven outer layer for added strength.
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet and draws only 315 watts.
- Approved by MET Labs, a NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory) to UL (499) and CSA (C22.2 no.72 #E112826) safety standards for heated electronic appliances for outdoor use. For added safety, the PIRIT Hose® is grounded, end-to-end, including the nozzles.
- One-Year Limited Warranty.
IMPORTANT: This hose is for normal farm and garden use and light commercial use only.
25' (2" inner diameter) 315 watts, 3.0 amps, 110 volts, 60 hertz
Do not attempt to cut or splice hose—serious injury may result.
Do not spray water into an electrical outlet. Severe electrical shock could result.
Care and Use
- Attach camlock fitting to the water source.
- Plug the 3-prong cord into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a properly-grounded 3-hole outlet that is protected by a GFCI.
- The heater is thermostatically controlled and will not turn on unless the ambient temperature approaches freezing temperatures.
- It is good practice to drain and unplug the hose when not in use to extend the lifetime of the hose.
- If water is frozen inside the hose, allow several minutes for the ice to melt after plugging in the hose and before use.
- DO NOT pull or tug the hose with excessive force as this may damage the fittings and electronic components.